• Those aged 18 or older representing a bona fide organization in the automotive industry based outside Japan whose visiting purpose is to look to do business with TAS exhibitors. Private individuals are not entitled to enter the show as a trade visitor.|
• Those who can prove his/her company’s legitimacy and eligibility. A company website having its own legal webpage could be a proof but social media/blog does not meet the requirements of trade visitor status. During the consideration process, we may ask you to submit a photocopy of your corporate registration and your business photo ID.
• Registration is tied to individuals which can be made by one person per email address only. No group application accepted. No shared address (e.g. info@) accepted either.
• Submission of application does not guarantee pass will be issued. All applications will be considered by the organizer to determine as to whether you are qualified for trade visitor accreditation.
• TAS limits on the number of Trade Visitor passes per each organization at its discretion with a maximum of five (5).
• TAS Trade Visitor pass is good for FRIDAY 9am - 7pm ONLY. No Saturday/Sunday pass or multi-day pass is available. Please purchase a ticket either online or onsite if you would like to enter the show on Saturday and/or Sunday.
• Anyone whose visiting purpose is to do research on future participation as an exhibitor will not qualify as an approved trade visitor. Please purchase a ticket to enter the show as a general visitor.