TOKYO AUTO SALON 2019 | MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Thank you for your interest in covering TOKYO AUTO SALON (TAS) 2019.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU APPLY.◆ Eligibility for TAS 2019 Media Accreditation
|• Working member of the press who falls under one of the below categories 1-5 may apply.|
• Registration is tied to individuals, not an organization, which can be made by one person per email address only. No shared address (e.g. info@) accepted.
• Media accreditation is reserved for those who actually do covering duty at TAS 2019.
1) Journalist/editor/reporter/photographer on print media outlet having periodical publications.
2) TV crew or broadcaster/presenter/performer on TV station or production office.
3) Journalist /reporter or broadcaster/presenter/performer on radio station or production office.
4) Journalists/reporter/editor on online media must work for organizations that meet the following criteria:
– The website must be previously established (before you apply for TAS 2019 media accreditation); and
– The website must provide original editorial content on automobile, and regularly maintained.
5) Freelancer who is on assignment for any of the above-mentioned media outlet already commissioned to cover TAS. The title of the publication/programme, where TAS 2019 report will appear on, is required.
6) Photographic agencies must prove that the images previously taken at TAS have been sold to recognised publications (for the purpose of media use only).* Due to limitations of the venue, TAS may limit media credentials per each company at its discretion.Below are not included in the TAS media requirements. Thus media pass will not be issued to:
a) Anyone who visits TAS 2019 for the purpose of shooting commercial video/DVD/software;
b) Advertising agencies, PR firms, research firms or analyst firms or consulting firms;
c) Non-editorial professionals even though they represent a legitimate media outlet;
d) Freelancer who is not on assignment for a legitimate media outlet and/or has no particular titles to run TAS 2019 report;
e) Anyone whose visiting purpose is making newsletter, house organ or company’s website; or
f) Anyone whose media platform is SNS only (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.).
|* If you are any of the above a – f commissioned by an Exhibitor, please ask the Exhibitor for a pass/ticket.|
g) Personal website/blog, fan site/community site, forums or user groups; or
h) Any media which may be offensive to public order and morality and/or containing obscene/violent/unlawful content.* REGISTRATIONS SHALL BE MADE BETWEEN MON 3 DEC AND FRI 28 DEC 2018 AT NOON(JSl).
* You can register on-site as well though it will require time for accreditation process. A long waiting queue is expected especially on Friday morning. We strongly recommend you to register online.
On Friday 11 January, online registrants will have privileges of:
- Having priority to be served at the Media Registration over on-site registrants. (Media Registration opens at 7:30am for online registrants while 8:30 for on-site registrants)
- Early access to the Media Centre prior to the official show opening.
• TAS reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
• We re-examine TAS Media Accreditation requirements on a yearly basis, and all applications will be considered in accordance with the requirements of the year. Having been granted a Pass does not guarantee that a Pass will be issued again or favourably considered.
• We will notify you of the result, either approved or denied, via email which is supposed to be sent between 10 Dec 2018 and 8 Jan 2019 (the email will not always be sent in order of arrival of application). If you do not receive an email by 8 Jan 2019, please contact us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
• Media Credential Confirmation is not transferable.
• Anyone who obtained credentials must submit (a copy of) your report on TAS 2019 to us. Failure to do so may result in denial of your future accrediting opportunitiesContact us for media enquiries:
TOKYO AUTO SALON PR Division <email@example.com>