TOKYO AUTO SALON 2021 | MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Media accreditation for TOKYO AUTO SALON (TAS) 2021 is strictly reserved for working members of the press. All applicants must fully comply with TAS 2021 media accreditation requirements below and make a registration to undergo accreditation process. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE YOU APPLY.
The 2021 show offers Friday media pass only. No onsite registration will be accepted.
By submitting an application you have read, understood and agreed to the following.
|Working members of the press who fall under one of the below categories 1-5 may apply. Media accreditation can only be issued to those who actually do covering duty at TAS 2021.|
1) Journalist/editor/reporter/photographer representing print media outlet publishing periodical publication(s).
2) TV crew/broadcaster/presenter/performer representing TV station or production office.
3) Journalist /reporter/broadcaster/presenter/performer representing radio station or production office.
4) Journalist/reporter/editor on online publication must belong to a registered company which meets the following criteria:
– The website must be previously established (before you apply for TAS 2021 media accreditation); and
– The website must produce original editorial content on automobile, and regularly maintained.
5) Freelance journalists/photographers must be on assignment from a recognised news organization or publication. A letter of assignment and recent bylined article(s) on automobile must be submitted in a separate email.
Below are NOT Eligible for Media Accreditation
* Registrations will be closed on Monday 21 December 2020 at 5pm JST. Any registration made after the deadline or onsite registration will NOT be accepted.
b) Advertising agencies, PR firms, research firms, marketing firms, analyst firms and consulting firms.
c) Non-editorial professions, such as sales, marketing and administration representatives, even though they represent a legitimate media organization.
d) Freelancers who are not on assignment from a legitimate media organization.
e) Those working on corporate website, and/or internal publications such as house organ, annual report and newsletter that are circulated internally or to a selected group of clients.
|* If you are the case with any of the above a – e commissioned by an Exhibitor, please ask the Exhibitor for a pass/ticket.|
f) Anyone who intend to shoot a video for commercial product. *This is prohibited with or without a pass.
g) Personal website/blog, fan site/community site, forums or user groups.
h) Any media which may be offensive to public order and moral and/or containing obscene/violent/unlawful content.
• Registration is tied to individuals which can be made by one person per email address only. No group applications accepted.
• TAS reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
• TAS may limit on the number of Media passes per each organization at its discretion.
• Submission of application does not guarantee pass will be issued. All applications will be considered by the organizer. The results, either approved or denied, will be emailed by 28 December 2020.
• Successful applicants will receive a “Media Credential Confirmation” which is required to pick up a pass onsite. This is for the use of the accredited person himself only and must not be transferred to anyone else even to his colleague.
• TOKYO AUTO SALON cannot provide anyone with an invitation letter to assist with visa purposes.
• Anyone who obtained a media pass must send us (a copy of ) the publication with the TAS 2021 coverage on. Failure to do so may result in denial of your future accrediting opportunities.To avoid spreading the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please read, understand and agree to the following before applying for media accreditation and visiting the show.
If infected person(s) is detected during the course of the show, the local public health centre and/or government may demand submission of a list of all people concerned incl. visitors. You must understand and agree to the following when applying for media accreditation.
● ALL applicants must register valid telephone number and email address that can be reached directly to himself.
● The media visitor list will be submitted only when the local public health centre and/or government demands. We will not disclose the list to any third parties for any purpose other than this.
AVOID VISITING TAS IN THE FOLLOWING CASE(S)
Within 14 days from the day you plan on visiting TAS, in case:
● You and/or your cohabitor have tested positive for COVID-19 or under doctor’s orders to quarantine in your home;
● You have travelled to any country/area where COVID-19 is spreading;
● You and/or your cohabitor have been in close contact with someone infected with COVID-19; and/or
● You have been in close contact with someone from any country/area that is subject to entry restrictions.
● Temperature check will be conducted at the entrance. Anyone with the following symptom(s) will be denied entry.
▶ High temperature of 37.5 °C or higher
▶ Displaying cold-like symptoms such as cough, pharyngalgia and/or a feeling of smothering
▶ Excessive fatigue
▶ Dysgeusia and/or dysosmia
● Wear a face mask and make sure it covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
▶ Anyone without a face mask will be denied entry.
▶ No mouth shield allowed.
▶ Always wear a face mask except when you eat/drink. Avoid holding a conversation when eating/drinking.
● Clean your hands with a hand sanitiser before entering the venue.
● Install Japan’s coronavirus contact-tracing app “COCOA” as well as register your email address on Chiba city coronavirus tracing service.
▶ Install “COCOA” before visiting TAS. Register your email address on the Chiba city tracing service ON THE DOOR by reading a QR code.
▶ BOTH the app and service are essential requirements for admission. A gate staff will check if you have installed both.
▶ It is your responsibility to get a mobile device ready that are compatible with the app and service.
WHEN YOU ARE IN THE VENUE, PLEASE:
● Always wear your media pass prominently, and do not transfer it to any third party. Media pass number is tied to you individually.
● Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with a hand sanitizer and wash them with soap and water.
● Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
● Avoid three Cs (closed spaces, crowded places and close-contact settings).
● Maintain a good distance between seats in the media centre. Do not use other seats than those the organizer has preassigned.
● Avoid speak loudly. Avoid conversations in close-contact settings.
● Be aware that three Cs and/or no mask situation will be warned.
● Understand that smoking booths in Makuhari Messe are closed.
● Report immediately to an event staff when you feel unwell.
Event officials, staff members, exhibitors and performers will wear either a face mask, face shield, gloves or all.
Depending on the epidemic situations of COVID-19, the above conditions may subject to change.Contact us for media enquiries:
Tokyo Auto Salon Public Relations Division <firstname.lastname@example.org>